To prepare furniture designs, plans, and drawings for construction and installation, for residential, commercial, or industrial purpose. The Interior Designer may draft preliminary design which is practical, aesthetic and conducive to intended purposes, such as improving lifestyle, selling merchandise or raising productivity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• confer with client to determine factors affecting particular projects, such as design preferences, purpose and function, harmony with the interior, and budget
• prepare lay out, develop and propose designs based on client’s requirements
• render freehand drawing and manual drafting or use CAD and other related software
• coordinate with Production Manager to create a timeline and project costs
• submit quotation and timeline for client’s approval
• conduct on-site inspections and measurements, if necessary
• conduct quality check during production
• attend to client’s post production and delivery inquiries and concerns
• assist in other functions, within capabilities, that the company may assign
• willing to work in Cainta, Rizal
To qualify, one must hold a degree in Bachelor of Science in Interior Design.
Production Manager & Senior Interior Designer
SEND CV TO: [email protected]